Lonely Planet Discover Florida is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Fish the Florida Keys, hit up a hot Miami club for all-night dancing, or kayak by cypress domes and mangroves in the Everglades; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Florida:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, beaches, food, drink, and more
- Over 25 color local maps
- Useful features – including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Travel with Kids, andWhat’s New
- Coverage of Walt Disney World, Orlando, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Tampa Bay, Gulf Coast, Palm Beach, Gold Coast, The Everglades, Miami, the Keys, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Florida, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travelers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colorful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all the state has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet’s Florida guide.
- Looking for a guide focused on Miami and the Keys? Check out Lonely Planet’s Miami & the Keys guide for a comprehensive look at all region has to offer.